Free Winter Program for Junior Players
Indians Baseball Club would like to invite any juniors with an interest in playing baseball to our attend our winter baseball program.
The program is free for all juniors between the ages of 6 and 16, with coaching provided by current Indians Major A players as well as current and former Queensland Rams representatives.
No prior experience is required!
The program will run on the 3rd Sunday for every month right up until the start of the Baseball season!
- Sunday, May 20th: 2pm - 4pm
- Sunday, June 17th: 2pm - 4pm
- Sunday, July 15th: 2pm - 4pm
- Sunday, August 19th: 2pm - 4pm
- Sunday, September 16th: 2pm - 4pm
Indians Baseball Club
Dew Street Runcorn.